Kurtis are great pieces of clothing that look good on people of all ages and sizes. Whether you are a small kid or an older woman, a kurti will surely suit you. Kurtis are seen to be especially popular with youth, i.e., college going girls. Going to college every day comes with a big dilemma.
What to wear? Every girl struggles with this and wants to include as much variety in her wardrobe as possible to look amazing every day. Wearing clothes that make you feel beautiful is a known way of boosting one’s confidence.
8 fashionable kurtis every college going girl should have
However, the question as to which kurti style will be good for wearing in college is bigger. So here are a few fashionable kurti styles that are sure to make heads turn when you wear them in college:
- Simple Straight Kurti: A simple straight cut kurti goes well for people of all ages. These are the safest option and the best for those days when you don’t know what you want to wear. These are the jeans equivalent of Indian top wear. A good simple kurti, with a straight fit, without too much embroidery or work on it, or printed or block printed kurtis, or embroidered or digital printed are a must for every college going girl’s wardrobe.
- Denim Love: Denim Kurtis are the new kurtis fad that every college girl must have! Even the most non-traditional wear liking girls can take advantage of this kurti. These look ultra cool and go amazingly well with leggings. If you want to wear a kurti but not look too traditional, a denim kurti is perfect for you.
- Kaftans: Kaftans are also a fairly recent trend to keep in your wardrobe. Kaftans look really pretty on all girls and are good for everyday wear or even to wear on some occasion like a birthday party. They are very versatile options and are available in a lot of options and a must for all college going girls.
- Mandarin Collar Kurtis: Mandarin Collar kurtis are another must have. These are an amazing look at college presentation days. The collars give a formal look to the kurti. They can be worn any day at college and look incredibly elegant on all. Depending upon their length, they go best with jeans, legging, cigarette pants and palazzos.
- Short kurtis: A short kurti that can be paired with a pair of jeans or jeggings is a must. These kinds of kurtis give you a break from wearing your regular t-shirts or tops. They are a fun way to mix western and Indian outfits that go great together.
- Traditional: Having a good traditional kurti, including Anarkali is an important part of all college going girls’ wardrobes. These are best to be worn on a traditional night during the college fest or for when you celebrate festivals in college. These are must-haves.
- Bohemian Prints: Bohemian prints are very in right now and a great addition to your wardrobe. They are available in a variety of colours and patterns and look amazing on almost everyone. To keep up with trends, a bohemian print kurti is a must.
- Jacket Kurtis: Jacket kurtis are another new and beautiful kurti trend. It is a very youthful look which looks super cute on young girls, making it perfect for college going girls. This look can be rocked with the fun
These 8 styles are essential kurtis that every college girl should have in her wardrobe. You can shop for any of these styles online and get discounts on them as well. They can be found very easily and in a lot of variations to fit individual preferences and styles.