Kurtis are very comfortable. You can wear them anytime and anywhere and more often than not, even the strictest of corporate setups too allow you to wear your kurti to work.
We all like to experiment with our styles now and then and no one really wants to wear the same look to work every day. Well, if you are comfortable in your kurti but are not sure how you can experiment with your look, then here are a few suggestions that you can definitely try out for your work style kurti outfit:
- One of the most formal essentials when it comes to owning kurtis that you plan to wear at work is that you need to have a few solid colour ones. So, when you buy women kurtis online do make sure that you get a red one, a black one, a blue one and colours of your choice. When it comes to wearing it to work, you can team these up with multi-coloured contrasting dupattas or if you want you can wear a printed waist coat along with it. Ethnic and kalamkari prints never go out of fashion and hence you can always opt for these.
- Another way to style your kurti is to wear a long jacket with it. Make sure that the kurti that you wear is 3 quarter sleeve and the jacket that you opt for is a sleeveless one. This will help in creating a rather semi-formal look and the look will be all the more ideal if you have pockets in the jacket. Team it up with a pair of jeans and covered sandals for a perfect kurti look to work. This look especially works with tall women.
- Well, you always have the option of playing around with the kurti itself. Gamccha print kurtis are really in these days and you can get one for yourself. You need to team up this look with a pair of jeans since gamccha prints look the smartest with a pair of blue denims. If you want you can opt for different collar styles, the Chinese collar being the most suitable for workplace. You can also accessorise the look as you wish and based on what will be suitable for work. This look is slated to be a hit for anyone who knows how to carry it off.
- There is also another simple look that you can try out. Wear leggings with a printed kurti and accessorise your look daintily. This is for the days when you do not really feel like experimenting. It is best to get some printed kurtis when you buy women kurtis online and keep them stocked up for days like this.
- And last but not the least; try wearing a kurti with a dhoti salwar if you work in a semi-formal setup. You can also team it up with a palazzo. Nice shoes with it should do the trick.
So, these are some of the most doable and impressionable kurti looks that you can opt for, for your workplace kurti looks!